aka Markdown editor with AI.
To access the AI options, simply right-click anywhere in the editor.
The menu will then appear, providing you with a range of choices:
- Autocomplete: Autocompletes the selected text.
- Make It Fluent: Makes the selected text fluent.
- Paraphrase: Paraphrases the selected text.
- Correct Spelling: Corrects the spelling of the selected text.
- (Optional) Select a text.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+P
- Type your command and press Enter.
The editor is equipped with a convenient toolbar that becomes visible when you hover your mouse
at the top. In addition to the classic editor options, it also offers a few additional features:
- Preview: Toggle the preview pane.
- Save: Save the text to local storage, so you can continue writing next time.
- Load: Load the text from local storage.
- Download: Download the text as a .md file.
- Upload: Upload a .md file to the editor.
- Help: Show this help dialog.
- If no text selected, 🤖 will try to update the last paragraph.
- The editor automatically saves the current content to local storage every minute, allowing
you to conveniently resume your work later.
- ME-AI does not retain any of your data on a server since there is no server in place.